Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Obstacle course wednesday!

Today I tagged along with Ren and Brandy while they went around weatherford making horses happier with natural hoof care.  Met a lot of great people and got to take Boozer along.  At one stop they had an obstacle course and he did great.  I was a very proud mama today!  Lots of compliments on how great an animal he was, and how brave he was.  Some of the ladies wanted me to rename him to braveheart, lol.  But his name will remain Boozer!  I will agree with them he was extremely brave.  His body would tense if he was not sure of something, then he would go right for it without me having to push him forward.  We did tons of great obstacles.  Tomorrow Ren will do his feet, and I am hoping that will resolve his tripping issue.  He is not tripping bad, but enough.
After the obstacle course we had a few more stops, then we went to one of the places Ren and Brandy keep their horses.  We got to ride all over that land, and thru the pond, and open and close gates and see deer.  Boozer never ceases to amaze me.  He is so funny, he wants to go go go, and not in a bad way.  He is loving all the places we have been going and the adventures we are encountering.  We have another fun filled day tomorrow planned, so until tomorrow night, have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment