Wednesday, June 30, 2010

week 8 continued

Boozer is doing good, still having issues going in circles but other then that he does everything fine!  Sunday of course he got to go team sorting and swimming and then monday I took him to chick practice.  Ive been going back and forth on teaching him trick riding.  I have never shown before and I just dont know what they are going to be looking for.  I dont know if that would impress anyone, I dont know!!!!!!! I just dont know!  I am clueless!  AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL  Usually people want their horse to stop when they fall off, LOL, not me! Anyway, I decided what the heck, lets change it up a little and do some different stuff on ol' Boozer boy!  He took to it AMAZINGLY!  Stayed on the wall and let me do about 5 tricks on him.  Never got scared or upset, stayed a consistent speed, and stopped in the station.  He is an amazing animal.  The trust that he has is amazing.  Here is a little sneak peak at a trick that we did.  Happy riding!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB4quo4Af20

No comments:

Post a Comment