Tuesday, July 13, 2010

computer and phone up and running!

Okay, computer and phone up and running again.  Now I will try to stay a little more consistent with my updates!  I apologize for breaking my phone and the internet going up and down.  LOL !
Now that i got that off my chest!  Boozer has been doing really really well.  We are just keeping our heads low and working working working.  I am a little dissapointed that we will not be able to use anything cool at the competition like fire or flares or SOMETHING along those lines.  I had big plans.  Oh well, plans change.  Other then that Boozer is just working and coming along great!  Not really anything that interesting to report cause he is doing so good.  We have our bad days of course, dont get me wrong, but 90% of the time its a good day and that is what I want.  I dont expect him to be perfect.  Tomorrow he gets his second trim from Ren and then off to the horse course in weatherford!  Exciting.  Thanks for checking in.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment