Thursday, April 15, 2010

Acceptance letter came in the mail

My acceptance letter came in the mail yesterday for The Extreme Supreme Mustang Makeover. I am so excited. I got approved for 4 LOL, but I will be lucky if I can even afford one. It said 130 people were accepted and there are 100 mustangs. I am really going to be picky. Ive looked and looked and looked at these horses in the videos. I am not going to settle on one. If I am going to do it I want to do it right and get the horse that I want. I almost would much rather not have a choice. HAHA! Ive got my bid number and the the phone number to the bid line ready to go. Along with a note book on notes that I have taken on the videos. I will be bidding from Mt. Pleasant texas. We have a rodeo that weekend and that is the closest place we know of that has RFDTV. Whew, as time grows closer I get sooooo nervous.
I was talking to my vet about it the other day and he said they knew of someone that has done mustang makeovers before and was wanting to get 4 to train. I am like holy cow, GREAT, he is a big name in the makeovers and it makes me concerned I will not get a horse at all. I dont expect to win this thing, I have never shown in my life. But I would really like to place top 20. But again, I have never shown, and never had a time limit on playing with a mustang. I got soooo lucky on Dollar, my mustang now that I am worried this one is going to be a doozie. LOL I mean trick riding on him in a show 4 months after getting him. He has such a great attitude. I am just hoping my next one has such a great attitude and willing nature about him. Alright I will quit rambling. TTYL
Hope everyone has a great day and God bless

1 comment:

  1. Hello,Can anybody please answer for my question that how can I accept the bid that I got ,Can I send just email of through hard copy?

    ReplyDelete