Thursday, April 15, 2010

Forgot, The orphan foal I adopted!



I got a call from a ranch here in Weatherford the other day that they had an orphan foal in need of a home. So of course I went and picked the little guy up. We are on a week right now and he is doing really good. He rides in the truck with us to go places, comes in the house for his feedings and loves to play. The picture with two horses in it is Chance and Trooper, my orphan foal last year. I named Chance that because I gave him a second chance on life. Trooper got his name because he was a trooper for loosing his mother at 28 days and having to go all over texas with me to the rodeos. I thought it was fitting too that we ride for the troops. Chance is 4 days old in this picture and trooper is 10 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment