Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st day to really work with boozer

Yesterday was a really great day!  Chris called around and asked for sponsorships for me and Walden's Farm and Ranch in Millsap gave me something I have been so needing for quite some time.  They sponsored half of a brand new round pen for me and Terry sponsored the other half.  I love my sponsors, thanks.
New Round Pen

The other thing that happened yesterday is that I got to work Boozer in that round pen.  He did absolutely fantastic.  He is extremely intelligent and athletic.  I am so happy with him.  Dale Moulton came and helped me get him going.  He is an excellent horsemen that I look up to.  His skills are beyond supreme.  He also not only is sponsoring me his experience, he sponsored me his feed, Thrive. www.thrivefeed.com .  I already have my other horses on thrive and they will never eat anything else.  I could not be more pleased with how this is turning out.  I am super excited that I have started this journey, and already the people that I am meeting that are supporting me are tremendous.  I am very grateful and I thank God for the opportunities that he has placed in front of me.  I was unable to get pictures yesterday, but here is one from the day we brought him home.
Me and Boozer

Thank you 
Chris 
Terry
Dale Moulton
Walden's Farm and Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment