Monday, May 3, 2010

the week I pick up the mustang

Well the week is here! This is a week of preparing myself mentally, and preparing the ranch. I am speechless cause I am nervous! HAHA!
I will say that the last week was good. I sold two horses to make room for Primo. Selling my horses is hard. Izzy and Boo were two out of three horses given to me to train and sale for extra money. I have had them for over a year. LOL, its hard when you put a lot of work into them and then have to sale them. I got SOOOOO lucky. I sold Boo within 4 hours of putting her online to a really great couple that lives 9 miles from my house.


Then I put Izzy online when we got back from the waco ranch rodeo. She sold within 10 minutes, literally, to a couple and their kids that live 6 miles from me. I had been praying about those horses. I didnt want them to end up going to someone that was going to abuse them or a horse trader. I am very pleased with their new families, and I can visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment