Sunday, May 23, 2010

weekend update

It has been a few days since I got to update.  Boozer went to his first rodeo in Granbury, my hometown Friday and Saturday!  He got tied in the back with all the action and did really good!  He controlled his emotions very well.  I think that having him around all that action was super great for him cause today was his first day to be saddled, even see a saddle.  He took it like a pro.  I wasnt going to get on him but since he was acting like it was no big deal I went ahead and jumped on.  He didnt do a thing.  I got on him with a saddle and bareback and he acted like I had been doing it for years.  I was so proud of him.  I didnt work him too long just because he was being such a champ about it all.  So I put him back up with extra feed to let him stew on it a little.  I will go back down a little later and see how he acts.  I will post pictures of him at Granbury when I get them downloaded.

Boozer with some scary stuff around him!


jumping onto him!

No comments:

Post a Comment