Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday workday


I got back today, sunday, from the rodeo in Lindale Texas.  The rodeo went pretty good.  I got to ride Magi, one of the horses Terry gave me in her first rodeo.  She did great all 3 nights, I am really proud of her.  I left wednesday and got to work with Boozer a little throughout that day but was mainly getting the trailers and horses ready.  I was very very anxious to get back home and work with Boozer.  I could not sleep all weekend thinking about it.  The minute i got home I was down in his pen.  We did all kind of fun stuff today.  Trailer loading, obstacles and more.  The picture shows him following me up onto the porch.  Seems that when we laugh at him for some silly little thing he does he also finds it amusing and does it again.  I will post some more pictures when I can get them uploaded.  This weekend will be Boozers first rodeo in Granbury Texas, my hometown.  We are SUPER excited.  



No comments:

Post a Comment