Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday the 30th and link to video from mesquite

Got lots of yard work done today and then spent a couple of hours on Boozer riding him around the front yard and on all the obstacles.  He did pretty great.  Still tries to test every once in a while but that is to be expected.  He spent the day with us saturday at silverado for a special event and stood there tied like a champ.
Sunday we even put boots on his front and back feet and I figured he would pick his feet up and go on about it a little.  Nope, very uneventful.  Wondering if its the calm before the storm. LOL  He seems to not care about to much just a little spooky still.  A friend has told me about a big trail ride that is 100 miles and I am thinking about taking him on some of that one.  Time to get out and put some miles on him.
I started having the guys mess with him.  He still only trust me.  Virgil untied him after I rode him and then unsaddled him, took his boots off and took him to the barn.  Figured we would start changing it up a bit.  I have the link for a short video of him at the childrens rodeo in mesquite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xB0SY2JyJ8







No comments:

Post a Comment